Bright Internet Project Consortium
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that defines the objectives and activities of Bright Internet Project Consortium (BIPC) is signed by Seven Founding Member Institutions. They are appointed as the Director of Board of BIPC, and Jae Kyu Lee is elected as the Chairman of BIPC.
- Jae Kyu Lee, Distinguished Professor and Director, Bright Internet Research Center, School of Management, Xi’an Jiaotong University and Professor Emeritus of KAIST, Seoul
- Xing Li, Professor, Tsinghua University and CERNET
- Yanzhong Lin, CTO, Coremail Technology
- Xiaosheng Tan, President, Beijing Genius CyberTech
- Yunfeng Zang, CTO and Senior Vice President, Shanghai Yovole Networks
- ing Zhang, Vice President, China Financial Certification Authority
The first project of BIPC is the development and validation of Bright Internet 1.0 Test Bed for three years. The general objectives and activities of BIPC are summarized as follows.